Tuesday 9 September 2014

Club night saw myself, Keith, Ade, Ethan and Dave finish the Zombicide game from last week. I say finish. What I mean is we all got eaten by rampaging walkers, runners, fatties and the Abom. Keith then revealed that for a begining scenario we had chosen the hardest out of the book.

So, we reset and chose an easier one which we got through with everyone intact. I can heartily recommend Zombicide for mindless fun at the end of a game session, or as a session in itself seeing as some of the scenarios are intended to last 3 hours!


Read all about it at Boardgamegeek

I have been painting like a demon for a few weeks now. Under the brush recently have been WW2 Russians for PBI, more bits for Vikings - mainly captured civilians, AWI Continentals and British, ACW Rebs and Union. I really enjoying painting again and intend to get some more Warmachine done soon.

I have a game of 'Battles in the Age of War' - Sengoku era Japan, planned for Friday night. I'll most likely umpire for 3 or 4 others. I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments: