Wednesday 29 November 2017

Well well well!

Yes, once again, I have resurrected this blog from the dead. And it has been dead for some time now. My gaming has continued though and I have been frequenting the RFCM forum here (link over to the side too...)

Once again I find myself up to my neck in Peter Pig figures so not much has changed over the life of this blog which next year hits 10 years of age. Crikey. It is a fact that time does tick along at an ever increasing pace the older you get.

I'll add more later but for now I'll put up a few pictures of my recent gaming.



A Square Bashing game recreating part of Messines Ridge played last week at the Stoke club.


My Viking ships now with added sails downloaded from the Peter Pig website here


An image from a playtest session for the new version of Hey You in the Jail, Peter Pig's Western rules.


My latest Vietnam set up for the new version of Men of company B.

Lots going on. More to report on but for now, suffice to say, I am enjoying my gaming more than ever and am on a roll painting stuff up on a far more regular basis than I have for some time.

More soon...





No comments: