Saturday, 15 September 2012

Name Change

Dont know why I have changed the name of the blog but I felt like doing it as hopefully this is the beginning of a new era on my blog. I am aware of some critisism from certain people who take the piss out of my enjoyment of the hobby and Peter Pig in particular but to be honest I dont give a monkeys. Each to their own and if those people want to continue to waste energy on taking the piss then carry on. I'll carry on in my own way and yes I change my mind with the wind. I reserve the right to do so and as far as I am aware nobody has been hurt by me thinking of changing scale/period/selling everything/buying it all again/giving up wargaming/immersing myself in the hobby to the exclusion of everything else. Rant over. Enjoy your gaming whatever form it takes.

4 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

So basically you feel like nearly every other wargamer out here. Good Luck!

Sean Clark said...

Yep I do but it does grate at times. I am talking about other wargamers in the main why feel the need to try and put you down. Feck off I say!

You have an inspirational log by the way :-)


Ade said...

I find your constant "thinking of changing scale/period/selling everything/buying it all again/giving up wargaming/immersing myself in the hobby to the exclusion of everything else" charming, please don't ever stop.

Sean Clark said...

Cheers Ade! Glad someone appreciates my efforts! Mex US stuff nearly done!