The latest viral for blos are these questions to prove your worth as a wargamer.
Well, lets see. 1 point per positive response.
* Spent at least £500 on figures / tanks - and you get extra kudos for every £500 you've spent
Er...yep. Many times over I suspect. 1pt
* Pricked your finger or thumb on a pike block - several times
Actually no. Lots of scalpel reltaed incidents. 0pts
* Tried at least 10 different rule sets and vowed never to play half of them ever again
* Bought an army off EBay
Yes. A Space Marine army. To see what happened to it, see the next point. 1pt
* Sold an army on EBay
Lots, including a nice 25mm Dixon ACW collection that went to the States which I regret. Also the Space Marines from above. Plus many others. 1pt
* spent months painting an army - then used it in anger once
Yes. Two DBA armies many years ago. 1 game, next stop the bring and buy. 1pt
* tried several different periods and genres
Oh yes. As evidenced on this very blog. 1pt
* dropped a box of figures on the floor from a great height
Yes. Tom's Dwarves? 1pt
* lost a battle on the last throw of the dice
Mmmm. 1st Day Gettysburg at Johns. Did we win or lose? It was down to the last throw of the dice though! Lets say 1/2pt
* made at least one enemy for life
No. This is a hobby right? 0pts
* had a proper, stand up argument over a wargamers table
Seen a few but never sank to been involved in one. 0pts
* thrown a dice across a room
Oh dear. The points are drying up. 0pts.
* rebased an army for a different rule set
Yes. Napoleonic 15mm from Grand Manner to Principles of War. 1pt.
* inflicted a whopping defeat on an opponent
Yes, but probably only once! 1pt.
* suffered an embarrassing defeat due to a stupid tactical decision
Almost certainly. Several times. I didnt take the hint when moving a unit down the side of a wood when the umpire began singing "If you go down to the woods today...". Enemy forces burst out of the wood and sweep my army away in a mass flank attack. 1pt.
* joined a wargamers club
Yes. Proud to be a member of Stoke Wargames Club. Occassional member of the Weymouth Levellers! 1pt.
* bought a ton of lead that remains unpainted
Yes, but now somewhat reduced. 1pt.
* been to a wargamers show
Er...yes. At least half a dozen, often more, every year for 20 plus years. 1pt.
* have more dice than is logical or necessary to own - and have used most of them
Doesn't everyone? 1pt.
* have taken boxes of troops down to a club just to show them off to your mates
So 15 1/2. No idea what that means!