Sunday 26 April 2009

York

Returned from York on Wednesday. Had a great time. Photos will follow. As well as the usual site around the city I managed to pusuade Lisa to join me at Marston Moor and later Towton. Fortunately the weather was glorious meaning Lisa could top up her tan. Towton in particular was excellent with lots of information available and a battlefield walk well marked out.

The new car is chosen and ordered, but a 4 to 6 week wait, so end of May beginning of June should see its arrival.

Upheaval at work due to essential maintanence in my building has meant I have had to move twice in the last week. Such excitement has curtailed my painting time meaing I haven't lifted a brush for nearly two weeks. Not good! Hopefully back to it in the next few days.

More soon!

No comments: