Wednesday 4 November 2009

Day 6

Nearly finished another unit of Armoured Ashigaru today but spent some time organising the figures into units ot see what I had. I have prepped a unit of Samurai and a unit of Ronin. I am missing a couple of bits but basically have everything I need for the moment. I would really like an Ikko Ikki army but that may be a new year purchase possibly at Vapnartak in York.

I have been web trawling for some info on Samurai. I am unsure how uniform armys and clans were. Was there massed uniformity throughout an army or just within a clan? I said before that I am aiming for historically inspired as opposed to historically accurate so I guess in the end it doesn't really matter but I would like to know for my own peace of mind. I have drawn a blank so far.

So nothing added to the total today, but I anticipated a good 40-50 points tomorrow!

More soon....

No comments: